The incoming Domotex 2016 in Hannover
From 16th to 19th January 2016, Domotex, the international exhibition for the world of flooring, is taking place in Hannover, Germany. It is a very important exhibition for the floors sector that was initially born for the carpets and rugs one. Progressively, the exhibition has developed by leaving space to the manufacturers of textile, parquet, wood, laminate and resilient floor coverings. With more than 1400 exhibitors from more than 60 different countries, Domotex is the international leading exhibition.
Profilpas news at Domotex 2016
Profilpas staff will be present also this year with all the latest news. We will present:
- Profiles for LVT floors, that we will explain in details below
- PDS (Profilpas Digital System), our digital printing system that allows to create a film that reproduces the finishing of every kind of floor (from wood to stone and concrete) for the decoration of top profiles and skirting boards
- Prolight, the new line of listellos, skirting boards and stair nosing profiles with LED light to create new aesthetic dimensions and, at the same time, to facilitate the use of the room space
- Metal Line, the line of skirting boards in aluminium characterized by an essential and minimalist design
- Profilpas Design, the line of profiles and skirting boards dedicated to the world of design and architecture
The new Profilpas profiles for LVT floors
…but the real news are our profiles for LVT floors! Over the last years, LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tyle) floors have spread significantly: these are a new kind of flooring, result of the technological development of PVC boards, with surface coverings with wood, stone or concrete effect. Over the last two years, the sales of LVT floors have increased exponentially, occupying the market shares of laminate floors.
Profilpas has followed this trend change by creating a full range of profiles for LVT floors. This is a line of professional systems and solutions proposed in different colours: in anodised aluminium or in the exclusive finishes Alcrom® Plus, with the possibility to customize them thanks to PDS technology.
Profix Thin is our new system for the floating laying of LVT floors from 4 to 6 mm. It is characterized by easy installation, reduced thickness of top profiles and dimensional stability; moreover, it includes connection, junction and sealing profiles. Thanks to the digital printing system PDS, directly realized in-house, many decors are available (1 anodised finishing and, soon, 70 wood decors and 8 stone/concrete decors in stock). Between them, there are new colours that perfectly reproduce the finishing of the most important collections of LVT floors.